Ok ladies, fess up, how many CD stalkers out there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stalker is such a strong word :wink: ...hmmm, lets try fascinated, intrigued, enlightened, perplexed and inquisitive of our CD

:spit:

:daydreaming:

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :ignore:

:blinking: What Denise said. I'll plead the Fifth!!!! :lol:

PS --- I have a fabulous picture of him, but since he sent it just to show the drysuit, I don't feel right in posting it w/o permission.

Ladies, maybe you could entice his permission? :blinking:

For you single ladies, that smile doesn't hurt either :wink:

RIMG0020-Copy.jpg

:w-t-f: What does 'single' have to do with appreciating a nice smile on a hot dude?!?!?! :confused:

it has been suggested that the thread should be moved to a more visible area of the board, any suggestions? Think CD would handle that for me? :rofl3:

I double-dog dare you! :sigh:

Well then he is appreciated :D

:w-t-f: What does 'single' have to do with appreciating a nice smile on a hot dude?!?!?! :confused:

My thoughts exactly! :daydreaming:

Oooh, pretty please, Jax, can we see the picture???!!!

My thoughts exactly! :daydreaming:

Oooh, pretty please, Jax, can we see the picture???!!!

Not pretty please Jax, it's pretty please Cave Diver!!!!!

John, your fan club is calling!!!

I double-dog dare you! :sigh:

I am thinking not :shakehead: Anyone notice the reranking on the "new posts" listing with the posting times in this thread??? Looks like they are somehow being bumped back like 20 minutes or at least to the bottom of the page instead of floating up to the top :shocked2: methinks interference of some kind :hm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom