OK all long legged gals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi lulubelle! I suggest you check out Swish Suits. I am also incrediably tall and curvey, so I have developed these wetsuits with that in mind! They are also eco-chic and incrediably functional. This way you do not have to cut things or special order! I wish you the best of luck in your search! I know how hard it is! Cheers!

I suggest a profile picture that shows a properly fitting wetsuit.

The first question is where are you diving and in what temperatures? If you do not need much abrasion resistance and you're in say 60 degree water the answers will be very different than if you're climbing across rocks to get to 50 degree water.

How tall are you? I'm tall (and curvy) and have found that the female wetsuits that are tall enough for me are too wide. When I have borrowed wetsuits I find the men's ones to fit me fine and both drysuits I've had have been male sizing. Maybe look at mens wetsuits?

Back
Top Bottom