For Sale XDEEP NX Project 52 lbs Wing — Mint

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LFMarm

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am not going to dive doubles in the foreseeable future hence I am departing from this mint 52 lbs XDEEP NX Project Wing that I only used for the 8 dives of my AN/DP class. It retails for $410. Asking $300 via PayPal f&f or add 3% if you prefer g&s.

Specs:
  • Type: Double shell toroidal type BCD with the NX Seriess harness
  • Buoyancy: 52 lbs
  • Outer shell fabric: Cordura 1100 dTEX
  • Bladder fabric: Nylon 440 dTEX
  • Mounting bolts displacement: 11 inch (standard)

Features:
  • Greater lift with less drag. The NX PROJECT has sufficient lift to support multiple stage diving with ease, managing to achieve this in a tightly streamlined profile. This narrower profile reduces drag, easing your resistance and effort through the water, improving gas consumption and reducing the chance of entanglement.
  • Unrestricted access to valves and perfect hose routing. In an emergency situation every second counts so easy access to your valves is critical.
  • NX inflator design is so compact that upper wing size can be also reduced granting clean and broad access to cylinder valves and regulator first stages. In addition, the extra space allows for straight and tidy hose routing. Even when fully inflated the NX BC wing will not pressure or bend your hoses. Simple direct connection to the wing greatly improves air flow in and out of the wing. As a result, buoyancy control is more precise.

IMG_0097.jpeg
IMG_0096.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom