OHHH YEA the X1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

... its not the only one that will keep up, VR3, Shearwater, Nitek He, X1, Nitek X (vaporware), HS Explorer, BT and Tables all are good ways to get the job done and they will dive with my X1 just fine.

But they dont have those cool numbers. If you set them on bright can you use it as a backup light?

Willie

But they dont have those cool numbers. If you set them on bright can you use it as a backup light?

Willie

You know, you MIGHT actually be able to, and here is why

A. yes, it is VERY Bright, on bright, too bright to use normally its just that bright

When I was doing my full cave training, we didn't get to see much cave, always lights out this lights out that. Loosebits had his backup reg with a glow in the dark cover, when he was fumbling around in the dark looking for a line tie off, we were in the dark long enough that his eyes had adjusted enough that he COULD SEE rocks when he got close to them from the glow of his regulator around his neck, the lights had been off for quite some time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom