Oh my GOD.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AevnsGrandpa:
On top of all of that, living here in Illinois in the winter is enough to make most divers so silently nuts too. I spend too much time on this board!!

Glad there are others out there who feel the same......

Jeff
I'll second the winter in IL thing... :banghead: My two passions are motorcycling and diving, needless to say Illinois is less than optimal for either of these.

I was recently laid-off but have gone back to the same company as a consultant, it's a good choice since I work less hours and make more money, I have to buy my benefits but for now I'm less stressed than I can ever remember.

I am kinda in the situation right now. The house has been paid off for several years and I paid off the truck about 1 1/2 years ago. Working construction things can be slow, like all last year. Not married, no kids, no problem. I have been enjoying life for the last year or so. I get enough income from people calling me to do work for them on my own. If I get hungry enough I know I can pack my bags and go to Vegas and work pretty much all I want.
Thought I was going to have a part time job at the LDS but he decided that they would hire someone full time. Now that could have been fun and get to dive to boot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom