OH BABY.......Off to Cozumel :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fin59

Contributor
Reaction score
Physically: Arkansas Mentally: Cozumel :)
# of dives
500 - 999
Dive Ho and I are off to the airport soon. We will be staying at Hotel Cozumel using Dive With Martin. Hope to see some of you there. Yep.....we are going to eat the salsa, haha. We will post a trip report when we get back. Adios!

Safe diving....say hi to the fishies for us!

Fin59:
Dive Ho and I are off to the airport soon. We will be staying at Hotel Cozumel using Dive With Martin. Hope to see some of you there. Yep.....we are going to eat the salsa, haha. We will post a trip report when we get back. Adios!

I am GLAD I'm not going to Cozumel today. GLAD, I say, do you hear? If I went today, I'd just have to come home a week early, too. ;^)

See ya's there!

ggunn:
I am GLAD I'm not going to Cozumel today. GLAD, I say, do you hear? If I went today, I'd just have to come home a week early, too. ;^)

See ya's there!
GG, it's not nice to LIE to your friends.
(Oh, BTW, I'm leaving tomorrow evening.) :eyebrow:

Rick Inman:
GG, it's not nice to LIE to your friends.
(Oh, BTW, I'm leaving tomorrow evening.) :eyebrow:

Hey Rick...does that mean you're taking a red-eye or overnight flight?

Christi:
Hey Rick...does that mean you're taking a red-eye or overnight flight?
Yeah, overnight. Leave 7:30PM Sunday. Spokane to Las Vagas... 3 hour layover... Vegas to Huston...3 hour layover...Huston to Coz, arrive 11:30am Monday.
Nice flight, huh?

Rick Inman:
Yeah, overnight. Leave 7:30PM Sunday. Spokane to Las Vagas... 3 hour layover... Vegas to Huston...3 hour layover...Huston to Coz, arrive 11:30am Monday.
Nice flight, huh?

You'll be nice and exhausted when you get here...wanna do an afternoon dive on Monday? JUST KIDDING! Have a safe flight(s) and see you sometime Monday afternoon!

Christi:
You'll be nice and exhausted when you get here...wanna do an afternoon dive on Monday? JUST KIDDING! Have a safe flight(s) and see you sometime Monday afternoon!
Oh, yeah! :boings:

Back
Top Bottom