Official Spring-Springfest III Offshore Dive Trip!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey...what do you expect? We drink when we post in here! LOL! Actually, we lost one and forgot to change the number. Thanks for keeping us on track there Paul...we may really need you on the boat!

Carolyn:shark2:

0000 PaulWall (bka Paul Wallace)
0001 LIVES4SHARKS aka Carolyn
0010 Jhayes75 aka Jason
0011 Yellow Angel Fish
0100 The Kraken
0101 Sontek
0110 Nyxtom
0111 500 PSI
1000 Scubadog1969

0000 PaulWall (bka Paul Wallace)
0001 LIVES4SHARKS aka Carolyn
0010 Jhayes75 aka Jason
0011 Yellow Angel Fish
0100 The Kraken
0101 Sontek
0110 Nyxtom
0111 500 PSI

1000 B1Draper

Scubadog can't go, but we did grab Draper!

Carolyn:shark2:

We're pretty much open. We got to to Twin Tugs last year so I'm satisfied for a while . . .

the K

I vote for two of these:

Code:
Name  	      TOP (Feet)  	BOTTOM (Feet)
Chippewa  	55  	92
Stage I 	60 	105
B.J. Putnam 	70 	105
Commander 	75 	90

for maximum multi-level pleasure

Stage 1 is really good for marine life!
Haven't done the Putnam yet.

It would be good if we could all come to a consensus before we get down there, then Cpt. Pat can be alerted ahead of time and plan accordingly.

the K

Nyxtom and I are new to Pensacola so we've only seen the Chevron Oil Rig, so everything will be new to us :)

The Chippewa is my favorite wreck in Panama City waters followed by the Tarpon. Stage 1 is very near the top, though not a wreck, also. The Putnam is a good dive and very near the Chippewa but it is alittle deep.... not so sure the top is 70' more like 90' by my recollection. They must have measured that when the wheel house was intact and upright, now its lying in the sand. Frankly I'm pretty sure the Chippewa isn't 55' at the top either more like 70' I wish whoever compiles these info tables would at least update their info.... I guess I could try to add that info to my site and get the ball rolling....

The Chippewa is my favorite wreck in Panama City waters followed by the Tarpon. Stage 1 is very near the top, though not a wreck, also. The Putnam is a good dive and very near the Chippewa but it is alittle deep.... not so sure the top is 70' more like 90' by my recollection. They must have measured that when the wheel house was intact and upright, now its lying in the sand. Frankly I'm pretty sure the Chippewa isn't 55' at the top either more like 70' I wish whoever compiles these info tables would at least update their info.... I guess I could try to add that info to my site and get the ball rolling....

Pat, are any of these near hard bottom? It would be nice to do a wreck/reef or two wrecks without a lot of motor time between.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom