Official Spring-Springfest III Offshore Dive Trip!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hay Sharks,

Your an outstanding diver, cold air is not a problem, even taking a near miss to the eyeball. WOW that was the second time I recall you were saved by good luck!! PC Jetty....now I follow the sand ripples too... maybe I should come on board just to bring you a warm blanket! But I will be just be returning from Coz 80's + a week before and may need that heavy blanket!

B

Yeah Bob, it seems that I have had some interesting events happen when diving with ya, from losing ya on the Jetties, to taking out my eye with a bungee chord, to your oopsie deco event! LOL! Heck, what trouble do ya thing we can get into this year? :D

Carolyn:shark2:

What have I got myself into? Do I really want to go on this dive?! :wink:

Sharklady we male companionship is not something I expect you will be short on this weekend but I feel confident we can rustle up something for you to snuggle with. Preference for Blondes, redheads, or brunettes? And we'll be keeping a close eye on Bob to see what he is up to this time.:wink:

He he he, thanks Pat! I ain't picky about hair color! :)

Sontek, when you dive with us Deep Dixie Divers, you will never be bored! We are a fun bunch and the SI's are a blast! :D

Ok I'm In .....after all what other possible trouble can the SB crew get into? I suggest Capt Pat bring along a good mop for use on his nice clean Steel Slinger. How about bringing you friend from Savanna, she seemed fearless enough!

Also Ms. Sharks please use your charming ways or just bribe the captain with some dive shop goodies to get his new store some inventory, then he will probably take us out to the famous wreck of Billy Bowlegs!!

PEACE - BOB

1. LIVES4SHARKS aka Carolyn
2. Jhayes75 aka Jason
3. Yellow Angel Fish
4. The Kraken
6. Sontek
7. Nyxtom
8. 500 PSI

Well if you guys are taking requests for companions... I'm going to need someone to bring me a brunette, preferably resembling Emmy Rossum but would settle for Salma Hayek, Jessica Alba, or Sandra Bullock look alikes. Must be a dog lover. :wink:

cool add me to the trip

Welcome Aboard!

2. Jhayes75 aka Jason
3. Yellow Angel Fish
4. The Kraken
6. Sontek
7. Nyxtom
8. 500 PSI

9. Scubadog1969

Looks like we are filling the boat Pat! :)

Welcome Aboard!

2. Jhayes75 aka Jason
3. Yellow Angel Fish
4. The Kraken
6. Sontek
7. Nyxtom
8. 500 PSI
9. Scubadog1969

Looks like we are filling the boat Pat! :)

Y'all can't cipher worth a dang.

2. Jhayes75 aka Jason
3. Yellow Angel Fish
4. The Kraken
5. Sontek
6. Nyxtom
7. 500 PSI
8. Scubadog1969

I'm still holding at 70% probable.

Last edited: