For Sale Official Freedom Plate List: Please respond here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swinging back on topic (kind of)... anyone have a vdh 35 they'd part with? i'm going back to my fc and it just feels right.

almost went with the mares xr donut 10/22 but it looks too star trek. dgx 30 is the next option but hey, its worth asking.

I had a VDH 18 lb wing on a really nice thin polished stainless plate. My stupid steroid injected nephew begged it away from me. He wouldn’t stop pestering me so I sold it to him. I’m still pissed!
I was wanting to go to the tropics some day but now I don’t have it, and I’ll never be able to get another VDH 18.

Because this punk has it!!
IMG_6615.jpeg

What to sit on for his hemorrhoids

I had a VDH 18 lb wing on a really nice thin polished stainless plate. My stupid steroid injected nephew begged it away from me. He wouldn’t stop pestering me so I sold it to him. I’m still pissed!
I was wanting to go to the tropics some day but now I don’t have it, and I’ll never be able to get another VDH 18.

Sucks living with the fruits of your own bad decisions! 🤣

If you book a trip to the tropics, let me know and I’ll send you my VDH 18 to borrow just for the trip. ONLY FOR THE TRIP. 😂

I would like one small polished stainless steel plate and one extra small polished stainless steel plate.

View attachment 818450
Your nephew has no body fat. He’ll sink like a rock. Tell him to send yours back and get himself a 30 lb wing.

Can you put me on the list for one medium and one small plate in either aluminum or thin stainless, whatever would become available first.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom