For Sale Official Freedom Plate List: Please respond here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Eric, just realized I never followed up with you on the large stainless steel plate a few years ago. Please let me know if I could still get one. The aluminum one is still amazing. I know that costs seem prohibitive right now, and you mentioned you've shut down until further notice but I'm still interested and happy to wait. Definitely appreciate your side gig.

Hey Eric,

My wife likes my FP so much she wants one too. Can you add us to your list for 1 small steel plate?

Thanks!

If anyone is looking to buy a long backplate, I'm selling a DSS Long/Tall Stainless backplate with Dive Rite harness. Send me a PM if you're interested.
I know many people on here are looking for a long plate which is why I'm posting in this thread.

@Eric Sedletzky for those of us not normally sized what would fit best? I'm 5'11" but with a tall upper body. I generally sit taller than my 6'2" friends/family. I'm leaning towards the large but want to make sure I'm not far off.

Medium: 15” tall, weighs about four and a half lbs, and has standard 11” center holes for the rail/wing. The Medium fits people between 5’7” up to 6’1”.

Large: 16” tall, weighs 5 lbs, 1.25 oz.
Also 11” center holes. Fits people between 6’1” up beyond 6’6”.

Edit: Put me on the list for a large please.

Is the wait list still a thing? I thought I throwed my name up a year or two ago, but judging by the length of this thread, I may have to buy a different plate until then. If I ditch my HydrosPro (which I DO like, but if I make the switch to twinset for 50 M cert, then I gotta do something different anyway.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom