For Sale Official Freedom Plate List: Please respond here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I heard Eric is making the next round out of gold... because it is cheaper than stainless steel.

... who cares about what they are hammering...
It can be an early start on arthritis and other tendon injuries, a small price to get production going. If everyone who wants one would pay in full right now Eric could probably buy a closed down auto plant and start stamping them out.

I have a strong 14yr boy that is trained in the way of slave work and doing shịt I prefer not to anymore. If only I lived closer to Eric...

Put him on a bus

Only the finest treatment for Eric's indentured servants - they will be fed only the sushi delicacy of uni.

Edit: This sounds like a great idea. While I am anxious for my Large LW SS FP, I might be inclined to wait a bit for the student to be come a master, though.

One of yous need to indenture a strong teen to Eric for the hammer pounding need in this process.
I've a strong wife I need to get out of the house, will that work?

:wink::D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom