October 26-27 Monterey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thats my first weekend back in town. if you don't feel like diving because you worked too hard in the pool maybe the following weekend would be better. I havn't made any plans yet. but there is also something going on in one of our favorite vinyards in Amadore county that weekend too.:D

well, I'm slowly losing interest in that weekend. I'll keep you guys updated if I change my mind.

well, I'm slowly losing interest in that weekend. I'll keep you guys updated if I change my mind.

Are you still losing interest? I'm still planning on going down this weekend. and I believe Brian and Jim will be there as well.

Yeah, sorry. Made other plans. You all have fun, and be safe. Let us know about all the great stuff we missed.

Yeah, sorry. Made other plans. You all have fun, and be safe. Let us know about all the great stuff we missed.

WHAT?!? You made OTHER plans? Other than diving?

Do you feel ok? cuz this conversation is making me light headed! :lotsalove:

:rofl3:

:D Wassup DUDE?!
Yeah, other things came up. It was tough finding people to go for the days I was planning on diving anyways. I'll just dunk my head in my bathtub with my reg in my mouth to hold me over till next time. I think the next dive might not be until next month, like Thanksgiving weekend, but I'm going to try and go sooner.

WHAT?!? You made OTHER plans? Other than diving?

Do you feel ok? cuz this conversation is making me light headed! :lotsalove:

:rofl3:

We're trying to go next weekend. My wife's BDay is Halloween and I got her a way cool present that she wants to try out! :D

:D Wassup DUDE?!
Yeah, other things came up. It was tough finding people to go for the days I was planning on diving anyways. I'll just dunk my head in my bathtub with my reg in my mouth to hold me over till next time. I think the next dive might not be until next month, like Thanksgiving weekend, but I'm going to try and go sooner.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom