October 26-27 Monterey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bolantej

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm gonna be heading down to Monterey in a couple of weeks if anyone wants to join myself and my buddy for a Friday day dives, a Friday night dive and some mid-morning dives Saturday. I need to get outta these dry clothes and into my...well...drysuit.

Have fun. I did my open water there years ago. I live in NC now. Still looking for a biz trip out that way again so I can bring the gear along.

Let us know when you can make it down here. :)
Anyone else?

No problem, Prodiver_CA....Depending on how tired I am after the rescue course will determine if I do dives afterwards. At this point, I'm not sure where we'll be doing the class. Breakwater is probably very likely bet, but I'll find out next Thursday/Friday where we'll be doing the class. Saturday might be a better day for me to do a dive afterwards since I think we'll be doing pool drills/whatever we do in the pool. :) I'd love to join you guys Friday night, but it will be a late night (9:30-10 pm, not late but considering my start time the next day, it's late) before we finish and I've got Rescue pool sessions at 7 or 8 the next morning. I'll let you know.

Brad

Since with Rescue Diver class there is a lot of in-water scenario involving shouts like, "call for help!" "He's not breathing!" . . .stuff like that. . sometimes instructors like to find out of the way beaches with not lots of people around. We did ours at a god-forsaken place on the north coast called Stump Beach. I suppose that Breakwater would probably be an OK location because there are always classes there, but maybe there's someplace in the area that is a little more remote.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom