Oct "Under" Birthdays

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Justin & I can come on the weekend of the 11th or 18th. I've been wanting to try out some new dive sites further south so that boat dive sounds great.

Our open dates in October are hit or miss but we'd be interested if the scheduling works. We're free on 10/11, 10/19, 10/25, or 10/26.

I'm on vacation from the 5th till the 15th anytime in there would be awesome. A Saturday or Sunday in during that time period would be even better as my wife would like to dive too.
I have been to the shop many times and heard about the new boat. I am real anxious to dive it as I am tiring of the Pompano to Hollywood sites. There are a lot of different dives that can be done south of Oleta.

Our open dates in October are hit or miss but we'd be interested if the scheduling works. We're free on 10/11, 10/19, 10/25, or 10/26.

If it ends up being the 19th, maybe we can carpool together.

No single date will work for everyone so let's pick one and reserve the boat already :wink:

Minifunsize and I are booked most of October, but the 11th works for us (well, me, I have to talk Minifun into doing it)

As of now (subject to change, of course) the 18th looks good if we can get a good price (I can get on charters in Jupiter for $50 for the amount of diving I do, so I won't travel south for less, obviously). See what you can come up with.

Looking like this will take place Saturday Oct. 18th. Can't please everyone with the date obviously but Mrs. Gooch will be working that Sunday.

I will talk to Ted this weekend (most likely Friday) and figure out pricing with and without tanks. I know he just recently got set up for Nitrox so I will inquire about availability of gas as well.

I will update as I have more info.

The 18th it is :)
Check into a 3 or 4 tank trip .... we can bring lunch and make it a day :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom