Oceanlog V2.2.3 Build 09.09.08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JohnsIsland

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello,

Have a VT3, Rev H, serial # in the 500's. Purchased January of 08. I have previously downloaded all dives.

Had a laptop and external hard drive crash within three days of each other, thus previously downloaded data is lost. Installed Oceanlog version above, connected to VT3, and five dives downloaded, while I can count 16 dives by viewing the VT3 history (two second logging time.) Oceanlog download time, based on previous experience, seems to be downloading the 16 dives.

First time I tried downloading, the data had numerous errors. Opened a new file, and downloaded again, with data that seems to be correct.

Any suggestions? I would really like to have the data.

Thanks,

Jeff

Hi Jeff - sorry for the late response. Download capacity and the dives that you'll see in the on-unit log are completely independent. Your sampling rate will determine how many dives you'll be able to download - as it seems you understand, as you recall that you were previously able to download all 16. Would you check your sampling rate settings - anything other than a 2 second rate would indicate another issue, that I'm afraid I'd have to defer to our support staff - 800-435-3483, ext. 761.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom