Oceanic VT4.1 EDT display on home screen option

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WoodyLompoc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Could anyone who dives the VT4.1 tell me if the "customizable" screens can be customized to show EDT, pressure, nitrogen level, and depth on the home screen? Yes, I've asked Oceanic but haven't heard back, and the wife wants to purchase soon to have a backup for our next trip.

I've read a couple reviews where people were less than pleased to not have EDT on the home screen. With the way my wife and I dive, I can understand the lack of being pleased.

thanks

Last edited:
I have a VT 4.1 (and love it), and yes, you can have EDT on the main dive screen. I don't know why people said it doesn't, other than they didn't bother to actually check, its not a hidden feature, its just not a default on the main screen.
The options that you can set to be on the main screen in addition to the defaults are EDT, max depth, EDT and max depth, or O2 data.
If you have the transmitter for it, it can show air time remaining as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom