Oceanfest gathering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, that ridge of high pressure does not want to move. If it wasn't because it's missing a section, we could live drop from the commercial pier and practice drifting to shore.

Is anyone else planning to go Friday night? I'll be there with my daughter, and I believe Matt and Mike will be there as well as they both fly out of town on Saturday.

If they aren't going, call Mike and get his tickets off him. :wink:

The weather looks like it's going to be crappy again with strong east winds blowing in all weekend. Good thing I can't dive this weekend. :D

Marc

It's probably time for somebody who's good at organizing things (hint: Rick or Jenny) to suggest a place/time for us to get together at OceanFest. I'd be glad to throw in an opinion (as usual!), but I don't know much about the event, about the area, or about the extracurricular activities that usually accompany the event. I was thinking maybe suggesting a location to congregate on Saturday afternoon within walking distance of the main festivities, where we can meet and decide whether to share some shore diving or some golden beverages.

Any suggestions?

-Grier

What's up with this OceanFest thing? Where is it, When is it, and all those other questions... How can I get more info on it if I would like to try and attend?

SunMari:
What's up with this OceanFest thing? Where is it, When is it, and all those other questions... How can I get more info on it if I would like to try and attend?

Oceanfest

Still haven't managed to go since I got certified several years ago....come join...I can't make it til Sunday, but I'll bet you'll be welcome to join up with whoever gets a group going for Saturday as well!

Thanks for the link Krista! Most helpful. I have the day off on Friday so I think I'll almost definately go... but I've got to tell you, I think I feel a fever coming on for Saturday, "Cough, Cough", I guess I'll just have to call in. :wink:

we're going!! But wont know whose a SB member.... I'm thinking we should have something to ID ourselves.... :)

Whatcha think???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom