Oceanfest gathering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am new to the Board and new to Central Florida, but I am going to Ocean Fest and was hoping to go diving on Sunday.

Winton

Scuba_Jenny:
Yes, the site is down and we are trying to resolve the issue. Look forward to meeting you, and hopefully will be able to do a beach dive or two.

Thanks! Thought it was just me.. maybe I needed to be a member or something. Looks like it is going to storm on Sat & Sun so may not get any beach dives done.. :( What are your thoughts on the weather this weekend?
Kerry

OkiDiver:
Hey all.. I saw the link to www.conchdivers.com and tried to access it, but I get a "forbidden" message. Is there a trick to it? QUOTE]

The site is in transit to a new host and the old ones are not playing nice. It'll be up soon....!!!

Jenny - ya'll pick a nice place to be doing a shore dive from. Kris, Xavier, and I will be headed across for the day and I guess make a day of it we will. I'm bringing some lights with me (if I can get a hold of them) and maybe some afer dusk illumination diving would be in order.

Hey Colin that would be great. But, be fore warned, the forecast is bretty prezzy! LOL I seriously doubt much beach diving will be done this weekend.

Well if I make it on Saturday, it'll be really early because I'm gonna be getting some new ink. Got a hell of a deal. I'll be there Sunday but won't be able to dive due to recent inkage :wink:

Yeah, I did the Maytag thing at Hibiscus on Sunday and won't be doing it again any time soon!

My wife and I plan on going Sunday if plans work out. I'll be the tall bold guy with the beautiful lady next to me. Hope to see some faces that I can associate with the screen names.

Small Craft Exercise Caution

This Afternoon
East Winds 15 To 20 Knots. Seas 4 To 6 Feet.
Intracoastal Waters Choppy In Exposed Areas. Chance Of Showers.

Tonight Through Thursday Night
East Winds 15 To 20 Knots. Seas 4
To 6 Feet. Intracoastal Waters Choppy In Exposed Areas.

Friday
East Winds 15 To 20 Knots. Seas 4 To 6 Feet. Intracoastal
Waters Choppy In Exposed Areas. Slight Chance Of Showers.

Saturday
East Winds Around 15 Knots. Seas 4 To 6 Feet.
Intracoastal Waters A Moderate Chop. Chance Of Showers.

Sunday
East Winds 15 To 20 Knots. Seas 4 To 6 Feet. Intracoastal
Waters Choppy In Exposed Areas. Chance Of Showers And Slight Chance
Of Thunderstorms.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

GrierHPharmD:
Yeah, I did the Maytag thing at Hibiscus on Sunday and won't be doing it again any time soon!

C'mon Grier, that wasn't the maytag thing, you were just diving with the wrong buddies :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom