Oceanfest Friday Night Dive/Party!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marvel:
Top left: (I'm terrible at screen names so, some real names will have to suffice) Angie, Rick, Princess Victoria, & Scuba_Jenny

Moving to the right:

Next: ONE of our 3 birthday boys, Darrel (murphdivers286)

Top center: Eric (OrlandoEric) & Kim (Down4Fun)

Next: Jeff (Diver_Doh), Vicki (BaitedStorm), Scott (Padipro), & Jim (Wings- 2nd birthday boy)

Top right: Scott (Padipro), Krista (KBeck), Eric (Mempilot), & Renee

Bottom left: Krista (KBeck), Alli (Blondey), Eric (Mempilot), Kirk (3rd birthday boy) & Darrel (murphdivers286)

Bottom right: Alli (Blondey), Wally, Mary (Marydiver?), Eric (Mempilot), Renee, & Kirk

Marvel:
Thanks! That helped. You're not in any of them?

Walter:
No, but she looks like her avatar.

LOL. Walter, it was nice meeting you the other night at the party. Maybe we'll get to dive off the same boat sometime. Catch you at the next get together. Water under the bridge my good man.

Walter:
No, but she looks like her avatar.

Natasha, the board is not currently working with me to link photos from my gallery (I just keep getting error messages), but there is at least one photo with Marvel in it if you'd like to wander over (Photos were taken by Padipro, not me :) ). The photo is titled "Conchettes" or something similar.

mem, cool avatar.

I'll see if I can post some of them sweetie...

well here's one with her in it.. that's me, Jenny and Marvel (left to right)

Vickie..Krista..and Jenny..
Thank you! It is so cool to put a face and even a body:11: to a screen name.

I really hope to meet all of you someday. You look like a group that is a lot of fun to hang with. :)

Natasha:

I really hope to meet all of you someday. You look like a group that is a lot of fun to hang with. :)

Yep Natasha, the Conchers are a great group to haNG WITH. :wink:

Natasha:

I'm thinking your on to something there Natasha.... I'm going to start a new thread for everyone to add a photo too... I know the the Cali people did it once, but this will be for everyone!!! Here it is!!

baitedstorm:
that's me, Jenny and Marvel (left to right)

The three drunken amigas !! :D

Marvel, don't you just love my daughter's hair????? little Shirley Temple

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom