Oceanfest Friday Night Dive/Party!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KBeck:
.... my apologies to them for a few wild moments... :D (It's always us quiet ones, isn't it?)
Really Krista, you don't need to apologize for me. :D
(Uh, I am one of the quiet ones, right??)

Scuba_Jenny:
Give us a break man! Are we not allowed to sober up first???:D
LOL.

Give you a break? No way! You have to realize... I was stuck at home... still crippled... and wishing I was there.

The good thing is... I did get to take Jack to the Greenday concert... yes... I did think of y'all Saturday night... I even IM'd Vickie... She thought I was rubbing it in... but nope... I really wanted to spend some of the weekend in Ft Lauderdale... and more good news... it's a good thing my doc's ARNP is a diver. She gave me the OK to dive... Yeah!!! as long as I put my gear on in the water and I don't carry any gear... Hmmm... that means no beach diving or blue springs... but.. a good DM could throw me and my gear off the boat....

Al

You can beach dive, just got to play the "Doctor's Orders" card. :D

Scuba_Dad:
a good DM could throw me and my gear off the boat....

Al

Come dive with me out of Palm Beach and consider it done!

Great Pics there honey. Did I really look that stupid???? Man was I tore up.

baitedstorm:
Come dive with me out of Palm Beach and consider it done!

I'm going to give my back a little more recovery time. One thing I have to do is build my stamina back up. I haven't done a thing since my back went out on me on 10 Feb... I didn't gain any weight... I just feel more flabby than before... actually, I lost some weight... wife wouldn't feed me... actually, she was feeding me with good food vice going to fast food places for lunch.

As soon as I feel like I'm up for a dive.. I'll give you a hollar...

Al

Natasha:
Vickie! Great shots! Who's who?

Top left: (I'm terrible at screen names so, some real names will have to suffice) Angie, Rick, Princess Victoria, & Scuba_Jenny

Moving to the right:

Next: ONE of our 3 birthday boys, Darrel (murphdivers286)

Top center: Eric (OrlandoEric) & Kim (Down4Fun)

Next: Jeff (Diver_Doh), Vicki (BaitedStorm), Scott (Padipro), & Jim (Wings- 2nd birthday boy)

Top right: Scott (Padipro), Krista (KBeck), Eric (Mempilot), & Renee

Bottom left: Krista (KBeck), Alli (Blondey), Eric (Mempilot), Kirk (3rd birthday boy) & Darrel (murphdivers286)

Bottom right: Alli (Blondey), Wally, Mary (Marydiver?), Eric (Mempilot), Renee, & Kirk

murphdivers286:
Great Pics there honey. Did I really look that stupid???? Man was I tore up.

Not nearly as goofy as this one Murph. :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom