Oceanfest Friday Night Dive/Party!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

murphdivers286:
It was a great party... I had fun......... Thanks Marvel.....
Well I guess now I can't deny the nickname Conch Lush. How embarrassing. I think I'll be sticking to beer from now on - none of that mystery punch for me. Thank you to everyone who dealt with me in my most-humbling state.

Thank you Marvel for hosting! Glad the birthday boy had a good time!

Rum = Bad. No more Rum for Eric. No more Rum for Blondey.

I am leaving the Rum for the professionals..(you know who you are)

The adopt a Rum tote program is in effect and I dodged it! Where ever it is now.. it is in a good place.

Not here = a very good place

Orlando Eric:
Rum = Bad. No more Rum for Eric. No more Rum for Blondey.

I am leaving the Rum for the professionals..(you know who you are)

The adopt a Rum tote program is in effect and I dodged it! Where ever it is now.. it is in a good place.

Not here = a very good place
I think I'm sticking with wine myself.... Rum is NOT my friend!!!! Whose idea was that rum stuff anyways? :11ztongue

baitedstorm:
I think I'm sticking with wine myself.... Rum is NOT my friend!!!! Whose idea was that rum stiff anyways? :11ztongue
I realize this is PG13 but whats a rum stiff???

down4fun:
I realize this is PG13 but whats a rum stiff???

Sometimes fat fingered freddy manages to get in the way.. I believe she meant "rum stuff" :D

baitedstorm:
I think I'm sticking with wine myself.... Rum is NOT my friend!!!! Whose idea was that rum stiff anyways? :11ztongue
You mean that magic concoction of all of the leftovers from the last Conch party, with an undisclosed amount of rum, not to be drunk on an empty stomach???

baitedstorm:
Oh yes, and wine is your friend? 3 words my friend..
New Years Eve.
nuff said.

It's called Krista's Mystery Rum Punch, guys. All your dang leftovers were taking up too much room in my bachelorette fridge....someone might have thought I was domesticated and ruined my reputation or something, so the offending objects had to be removed. And Blondey, noone said you had to keep adding floaters to your drinks...... :D

Ok, guys, I keep trying to add pictures for everyone's enjoyment, but it seems the linking feature is permanently broken. So if you're feeling exceptionally talented, please feel free to visit my gallery for a few photos from the party.........photos courtesy of Padipro. If I get a real bug up my rear I'll post a link; but right now I'm still in recovery..............

Thanks Marvel for being a patient, considerate host, opening your house to some 30 or 40 of us; please please thank every one of your neighbors for their patience with us as well; my apologies to them for a few wild moments... :D (It's always us quiet ones, isn't it?)

KBeck:
Thanks Marvel for being a patient, considerate host, opening your house to some 30 or 40 of us; please please thank every one of your neighbors for their patience with us as well; my apologies to them for a few wild moments... :D (It's always us quiet ones, isn't it?)

Hmmm... I was there all evening.. and obviously missed something:icon5:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom