Oceanfest Friday Night Dive/Party!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mempilot:
Marvel,

What do you need me to bring?

Eric

I honestly don't know! Perhaps some more non-alcoholic drinks (can you touch base with Kim?) or maybe chips or a vegetable platter?

Scuba_Jenny:
Heads up for the out of towners needing a place to sleep. I do have floor space. I thought the house would be packed, but at this time there is still a couch available.

Hmmm.. maybe I should make some other arrangements.

I am not sure I want to be in a house alone with this lady :D

:rofl:

The more the merrier!

Hmmm. Maybe you should find a better place to stay?

DiverG:
latest marine forcast is for 4-6ft near shore. I think I'll leave my gear at home, and rent if the marine forcast gets better.

I'm telling ya'- seas are flat tonight- don't always trust the forecast!

Marvel:

So what is the sea state right now? Forcast for the next 6-12 hours shows 7ft waves with head high surf. Is this the truth? I did leave most of my gear at home but I can rent the rest.

Marvel:
lol how many times have we seen GREAT conditions while everybody else stayed home based on NOAA's forecasts? I remember a dive or two that may have been the BEST conditions I've ever seen while NOAA predicted 4' and 25 mph.

When I left home a few minutes ago it was like OIL.

I'm not sure where the winds are from right now (Friday AM) but yesterday they were west... that means by Saturday or Sunday they'll be east and conditions won't be as good as tonight. That is, if they aren't already east... won't know until tonight.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom