Ocean Fest 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Orlando Eric:
PS- Women in Bikini's are invited to shower and change in my room before we start the seminars that morning.

Darn it, Eric. So where are all of us men in Bikinis supposed to clean up?:D

Just trying to help out man. geesh.

Jenny I am down for some diving in the early am at the beach. Though I saw it yesterday and it was a wreck all the way out.. I even saw a surfer girl (wanna be) chasing her board down the beach..

One more week, must hold on. I am in withdrawal this weekend with out my SB buds. The angry on-call God's have forced my to render care to a group of blue hairs, who turn their heaters on when the temp reaches 80. Oh yes I'll be wet this weekend, the sweat will be running down my scrubs while others of you frolick in the ocean.

ONE MORE WEEK!!! WOOHOO!

Oh my, Kim, I am almost feeling sorry for ya. Can ya sneak away tomorrow to play,er, I mean do underwater research?

My wife, Lynne, and I have plans to attend Oceanfest Saturday. Unfortunately, we cant make it down Friday PM and will miss Marvel's party (drat!). I note that the doors open at 10am. Lynne would like to get down early (say 8:00 to 8:30) to find a place to park and have a leisurely breakfast and stroll before the event opens. Do any of you know a good breakfast place close by?

---Bob

ScubaBOBuba:
My wife, Lynne, and I have plans to attend Oceanfest Saturday. Unfortunately, we cant make it down Friday PM and will miss Marvel's party (drat!). I note that the doors open at 10am. Lynne would like to get down early (say 8:00 to 8:30) to find a place to park and have a leisurely breakfast and stroll before the event opens. Do any of you know a good breakfast place close by?

---Bob

Not near there but I'm sure a couple or few of us will be having breakfast in Lauderdale By The Sea... I'll PM my #

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom