Ocean Fest 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey man.... it could happen!!! Better see if your halo is still hanging on your bedpost :D

WHEW,

I think I'm going to put on my helmet and get down below the line of fire.

KBeck - you know, I've only been to one social event and had to leave early. So everything I know about the extent of your recreational activities I obtainted off of the Department of Defense and Federal Bureau of Investigation web sites.

Mind you, I'm not saying that the reports are accurate, but it's widely reported that Hurricane Andrew was not a weather event, but the governments way of covering up one of your parties that got a bit out of hand.

But when it comes to BaitedStorm and Orlando Eric, I'll admit that I'm a mere babe in the presence of Party Gods!

Seriously though, I'm really looking forward to seeing all of you over the weekend. I can't imagine a more enjoyable way to spend a couple of days than with folks like you!

Later and take care!

Lee

murphdivers286:
Horns,,,,,Horns.......

Ok, I will readily admit to being the one with the stinger in the group....I AM a Scorpio, after all!!! :devil:

As for you, Hoya, I DID work for the CIA for 3 years.........then they discovered my covert activities and sent me to live in this horrible state, diving and drinking as much as I want...ha!!!

Why do I think I really am not getting ANY sleep that weekend?

Hoya97:
Seriously though, I'm really looking forward to seeing all of you over the weekend. I can't imagine a more enjoyable way to spend a couple of days than with folks like you!

Later and take care!

Lee
:eyebrow: he's talking to me man..... not you

KBeck - Yeah, it's a real shame that that whole Iran/Contra issue put a serious crimp in your career huh. Nice that Ollie fell on his sword for you....

Speaking of going down, have we decided as to the weekend of the 23rd of April yet. My posting is really, really quiet - Not even BaitedStorm has indicated an interest!

Vicki - Ahhhh, yeah. (struggling to be 'politically correct' and not offend the entire SCUBABOARD) Whatever. Hey, how about them Marlins! Think they are going to stay in Miami or move to Utah? (Whew!).

While KBeck has doubts about getting ANY sleep over the weekend, I have doubts if I'll be able to simply SURVIVE the weekend!

Finally - yes, it's almost over... Vicki, now that you're a 'Dive Professional' are you going to go to DEMA this year? We are - and it's in Vegas! WHEEEEE! ! ! What happens in Vegas........

Grins and giggles,

Lee

Vegas????? hrmmmmmmm, sounds like my arms starting to bend

KBeck,

I just notified the Department of Homeland Security regarding Vicki going to Las Vegas. They assured me that they intended on raising the Terror Alert Level to Fuchsia (after Tom Ridge left, they are trying to become more politically correct). We can only hope that appropriate security concerns will be well in place long before someone gets hurt.

The nice folks at Homeland Security also mentioned something about Ocean Fest. I think that because both you and Vicki are going to be there, they are going to regard it as a major training exercise for the upcoming Las Vegas trip. Hope you folks don't mind repeated frisking by Lars and Hans - reportedly they have the best technique in the entire Department - something having to do with extended assignments in San Francisco.

grins

Hoya97:
KBeck,

I just notified the Department of Homeland Security regarding Vicki going to Las Vegas. They assured me that they intended on raising the Terror Alert Level to Fuchsia (after Tom Ridge left, they are trying to become more politically correct). We can only hope that appropriate security concerns will be well in place long before someone gets hurt.

The nice folks at Homeland Security also mentioned something about Ocean Fest. I think that because both you and Vicki are going to be there, they are going to regard it as a major training exercise for the upcoming Las Vegas trip. Hope you folks don't mind repeated frisking by Lars and Hans - reportedly they have the best technique in the entire Department - something having to do with extended assignments in San Francisco.

grins

Dang girls, I think he has your numbers! (and Lars and Hans will have your figures) :rofl:

Jeff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom