Ocean Fest 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hoya97:
Hey all!

We had a great time at Ocean Fest - granted, the show itself was small, but the company more than made up for it! My wife, niece and her bf all were very impressed with everyone they met (which may say something about my relatives)!
Lee

Lee, it was a pleasure to meet you, your wife, niece and her BF. Perhaps next time we will get a little more time to sit around and tell lies. Maybe even a dive sometime soon.

as always, had a blast with the Conch peeps... There is definetly something more entertaining about staying sober during these parties and watching the drunk people... Thank you Marvel for opening up your house to us and getting the groove thing going for Darrel's birthday.. I had a great time hanging out with everyone (and have pictures to share when I download them). It's funny how no matter how much time passes, we all pick up where we left off at.

It was a pleasure meeting some pretty nifty new Conch diver chicks this weekend. I'm always happy to see more and more women active in our little group, Lord knows we need more to equal out with all of our misfits.

Eric, thank you for getting us in a cool little hotel within walking distance from the festival. I must say, the evening entertainment was pretty nice to watch as well.... As for you needing some quick lessons in self defense, I would suggest many more barefoot through glass double marathon runs, that should get you in shape!!! (although, kudos to you on your abs, I can definetly see them starting to chizzle out. Your no Kim, but your getting there man).

I'm thinking, not this weekend, but next weekend we should do a little shin' dig out on my boat! I'm also going to be setting up another chick dive soon (on my boat), just want to let the water warm up just a little more for our new found WWW (ahem.... Terry).

baitedstorm:
I'm thinking, not this weekend, but next weekend we should do a little shin' dig out on my boat! I'm also going to be setting up another chick dive soon (on my boat), just want to let the water warm up just a little more for our new found WWW (ahem.... Terry).
I'm there girl!!! But that's another thread i guess. :wink:

Tons o' fun with everyone! It was great meeting everyone and hope to do it again soon. I agree Eric, Kim definately beats you in the abs department! Cant wait to do the womens dive.

Smiles

angelfish1:
Tons o' fun with everyone! It was great meeting everyone and hope to do it again soon. I agree Eric, Kim definately beats you in the abs department! Cant wait to do the womens dive.

Smiles

oooo Eric, I think you just got dissed! Gives a whole new meaning to the term 'Truth Hurts'

I'm gonna crawl back into my little hovel now and hope I don't get taken out by the crossfire!

Grins

Lee

Hoya what is up with your clan taking shots at me all the time man? Geesh after I stick up for you and your 118 psi dive.

Chick dive? I thought we hashed out all that prejudice exclusionary dive trips thing?

I am also looking forward to our next dive adventure. Hopefully this time we can find a place not quite so loud where we can compare scars and tell lies.

Eric

Sorry Eric, gotta get my shots in where i can with you guys, its brutal when you all get together.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom