Obnoxious boaters suck!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bill Parker

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Lake Murray July 7, 2013

Hull TX 4032 HF:

Why is there never a cop around when you need one?

......I just see a float, no flag.

Click on the image and enlarge it, there is a flag.

Nono, You can't fool Bubba that way. He knows dive rings are just a way to keep the keg cool....!

Lake Murray July 7, 2013

Hull TX 4032 HF:

Why is there never a cop around when you need one?
Which is why someone needs to make a Dive Float that looks like a World War !! mine, with a dive flag hanging off of it :)

Which is why someone needs to make a Dive Float that looks like a World War !! mine, with a dive flag hanging off of it :)

Thing is, I can't think of anything that you can put in the water that won't attract Bubba, or one of his cousins. Even a big sign that says DANGER! will attract him, cause he can't read anyway. Or if he can read, he left his reading glasses in the truck so he doesn't drop them in the water (again)...so he's got to come close to read the sign. It just never ends.

Yep. Why I now have a flare gun & flares in my BC pocket (true). ""Honest, officer. I was just trying to get his attention."

Click on the image and enlarge it, there is a flag.

puny little thing-----what, can be seen from 20 ft??.......:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom