Oasis Divers Phoenix has ceased operations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On a RELATED topic, how did the trip to Truk go?????

The Truk trip went great. Other than a few issues with the boat, it went off just fine. Saw more engine rooms than I care to count :D. The wrecks are awesome. Frankly if anyone is considering doing Truk I wouldnt wait. They are being overtaken with corals, growth and huge clams. The more perserved wrecks are deep....which I did get to see. Max. dept was 205 with averages in the 160-180 range.

Kendall is a great trip leader and has more energy than I can imagine in one person for such an extended period. The few issues we had would have happen regardless of trip leader or trip planner. Frankly, they may not have been solved if a different leader was in charge. Took a certain type of person to deal with the boat....more of that under another thread.

still recovering...only got home yesterday....

and nothing has been said. AzAtty, has the bankrupty been re-instated?
Unfortunately I don't have the ability to pull up any more info on the case ( I called a favor from a lawyer friend of mine for the last one and now we're all even), but if AzAtty or someone else could find out where it stands legally it might be of interest.

The case has not been reinstated, and I do not see any new filing for Oasis (or Amy, for that matter).

Tell your lawyer friend he's a cheap weasel. It costs a whopping eight cents per page to view information Pacer, and the fee is capped at 30 pages.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom