Oahu Dive op reccomendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LI Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm looking for recommendations for a dive resort with onsite boats or a quality resort with a nearby top notch diving operation. Light or non existent currents and a concierge dive op would not be bad for this old diver. Any and all help would be appreciated! No RIB diving I prefer a nice dive boat and ladder.

Last edited:
Molokini is off South Maui. All the boats leave from the Kihei boat ramp - all the non-dive resorts are 10-15 minutes drive away.

The closest thing to - and only "dive resort" I can think of is the Sheraton on Kauai - they used to have an onsite dive operator with a Zodiac RIB. Sometimes the water off Kauai can be a little rougher.

On the Big Island, the Hilton has a non-affiliated dive operator using their harbor - it's either Waikoloa Divers or Kohala Coast Diving. Yiu could walk to the boat from the resort.

Several shore dive shops are on resort properties on Maui - Tiny Bubbles at the old Embassy Suites in Ka'anapali. the Sheraton Black Rock has a shop onsite also - as does the Grand Wailea in Wailea. All the West Maui boats leave from Lahaina Harbor - there's some condos nearby.

IDK the Oahu options but most will pick you up in Waikiki and shuttle you ot the boat. Kaimana Divers gets good reviews.

check with island divers ..they just posted their upcoming events...

Oahu Dive Club Events

I'm looking for recommendations for a dive resort with onsite boats or a quality resort with a nearby top notch diving operation. Light or non existent currents and a concierge dive op would not be bad for this old diver. Any and all help would be appreciated! No RIB diving I prefer a nice dive boat and ladder.
Yeah don't know of any dive Resorts on Oahu but can highly recommend Kaimana Divers Gabe and his crew are great

I second and third @scottitheduck outfit. They are the best outfit there in my opinion

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom