Oahu camera shop?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gunrock

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Aloha,

Can anyone recommend a good camera shop? Preferably one that deals in u/w equipment, but I'll settle for anyplace that does repairs and has a good rep. I flooded my 40D yesterday. It was only freshwater so it might be salvageable. If not I have DEPP but the last time this happened I found a place that was able to do an economical repair.

I used to know and use a great camera repair guy on Oahu, but my last web search kind of indicated he is doing hard time for murder. :idk:

I took my old Konica Autoreflex to a camera repair shop on the corner of Keeaumoku and King on the second floor. I can't recall the name of the place, but it is above the bus stop on the makai, diamondhead side of the intersection. I don't know/doubt if he does underwater stuff but it might be worth a try.

Kaimuki Camera is great

Back
Top Bottom