Nude diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm gonna go out on a limb here......99 posts and I bet not from one lady :wink:

you would be wrong!

To be fair I would have guessed the same and also would have been wrong.

Last edited:
There was a post a while back, with pictures, from an Australian female diver about the greatness of night diving naked.

TBO I have seen plenty of divers getting in and out of the water... and in and out of drysuits and wetsuits, seldom a pretty sight. The reason we pay to see movies is because there are select few people that make diving look sexy. The rest of us look like seal fetuses strangling in a placenta.

We've done it in Bonaire. My fiancee and I were laughing when we signed the waivers for Tres Pelicanos in Cozumel where it explicitly forbade nudity. We both were like "damn!" We'll just have to go back to Bonaire I guess.
Up here in the native waters I wouldn't dream of it - we're in drysuits all year.

There such a thing as nude night diving......not that this is an invite or anything.

That does nothing to protect other divers from the blindingly white "full moon"...

When I was in university my rowing team did a naked row at the provincial championships. My (future) wife was actually the coxswain, although she did not take part in the nakedness.
If a group I was with decided to do a naked dive I would probably do it.

Last edited:
When I was in university my rowing team did a naked row at the provincial championships. My (future) wife was actually the coxswain, although she did not take part in the nakedness.
If a group I was with decided to do a naked dive I would probably do it.
Not to put too fine a point on it - the cox saw plenty of cock:eek::p:eek:

Back
Top Bottom