Nude diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Still not a major concern to me. It's rare that a shark will cause enough of a problem to impact any of my dives infact we decided if we do another shark feed from the Blackbeard's LOB we would do it nude to make it more exciting.
Rare? So you're telling us there is a chance a shark will cause a problem for you...:)

To post or not to post, that is the question...
Glad you posted, because it's true that surviving experience like this makes later small embarrassments seem trivial.
In fact I honestly feel like you've "been there, earned the tee shirt" for this, but so far I haven't yet seen the "survived torturous teenage experience" tee shirt yet.

Someone please move this to an appropriate forum if needed.

Minimum exposure protection.

Beyond wild Caribbean dive shop stories (100th dive naked, and other unmentionable shenanigans) is this more common than one would expect? Any gear considerations?

Drysuit diver,
Cameron
Uhhhh. Those are not wild stories. On the Mighty Spree, we had many 100th dives completed naked. It was just that kind of boat.

... but so far I haven't yet seen the "survived torturous teenage experience" tee shirt yet.

Fear not!
For there is always that long period of middle age to make a complete fool out of yourself.
You know that time in life where you realize you maybe should not only exclusively live it for others and you try to claw some of it back for you, doIng stuff for fun until essentially you cannot anymore...

Last edited:
Though I never was Diving NAKED that I remember doesn't mean it never happened.. But, I have well over a 100 naked skydives.. We even had a 3way team.. Soft, Hard & Fast... I'd go naked Diving if the water was warm...

Jim..

you guys don't know what you are missing. my wife and i dive in tropical waters nude all the time. Erotic, YES. Never had a problem and jelly fish are to be avoided. Micro bikinis also keep ones attention. Just say'n:happywave::callme:

Back
Top Bottom