Nude diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not familiar with sky diving terminology my imagination runs wild at the thought of what a naked 3 way team is.
It's more than a handful less than a full batch.

just to be clear a 3 way in sky diving is what they call relative work its a 3 person docking procedure with "go figure " 3 jumpers

just to be clear a 3 way in sky diving is what they call relative work its a 3 person docking procedure with "go figure " 3 jumpers
In the sex act the definition is the same a "docking" procedure.

Water is in the 40's here. My "outie" would be an "innie".
Things look bigger underwater so it will balance out.

However if the water is in the 40s I will do a nude dive under a Drysuit and probably 2 layers of fleece underwear.

Having something like 10 of the top 12 risks for skin cancer, I'm at the very least in a full rashguard no matter how warm the water is, and so long as they're allowed, even gloves over the hands. I don't tan. I burn. Quickly. I've even had one nearly third degree burn from the sun, one time when I was a kid, and went fishing wearing a shirt with a hole in the shoulder. I sunscreened every exposed bit of skin except that, and that night, I had a spot where the skin had almost burned away.

Once I've burned, I'll blister, peel, and end up just as pale as before, only having increased my odds of skin cancer, so while nude diving might sound fun, I keep covered.

With my pasty-white hiney, I'm sure the other divers appreciate that, too.

Nude scuba diving? Count me in at least once! Although here it is not practical nor would be anywhere near legal. Might have to push my nakey 50th to my 100th or something further down the line.

Having something like 10 of the top 12 risks for skin cancer, I'm at the very least in a full rashguard no matter how warm the water is, and so long as they're allowed, even gloves over the hands. I don't tan. I burn. Quickly. I've even had one nearly third degree burn from the sun, one time when I was a kid, and went fishing wearing a shirt with a hole in the shoulder. I sunscreened every exposed bit of skin except that, and that night, I had a spot where the skin had almost burned away.

Once I've burned, I'll blister, peel, and end up just as pale as before, only having increased my odds of skin cancer, so while nude diving might sound fun, I keep covered.

With my pasty-white hiney, I'm sure the other divers appreciate that, too.

There such a thing as nude night diving......not that this is an invite or anything.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here......99 posts and I bet not from one lady :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom