Nude diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was snorkelling in Grand Cayman last fall and we were always followed by many Bermuda Chub. One of them one afternoon decided to sample my thumb. I wouldn't be swimming around with other body parts dangling.
Come on, you're not fair. Thumbs do not shrink from cold!:confused::confused::eyebrow:

I recall years ago a group out of Kona, Hawaii, calling themselves Bandi -Bare Ass Naked Divers. Can't find anything about them online now.

When I used to work a scuba shack pool-side at a resort in South East Asia, giving pool try dives to topless European women in only g-strings was not uncommon. Not a bad gig. :wink:
I can think of worse occupations!

I was snorkelling in Grand Cayman last fall and we were always followed by many Bermuda Chub. One of them one afternoon decided to sample my thumb. I wouldn't be swimming around with other body parts dangling.

Nude dive that exposed nether ends

Brought peril, and not from the bends!

Revenge for fish sticks

Fish targets your *****

Bring back the codpiece my friends!

Time to do some thread necrophilia and resurect this thread for some more humor. It's Corona time so some new divers might have missed this thread.

I'll throw it out there I'll take one for the team and coordinate a nude dive week somewhere if we can find enough interest. Not sure if we're have that many people needing to do dive 100 at the same time.

I'll throw it out there I'll take one for the team and coordinate a nude dive week somewhere if we can find enough interest. Not sure if we're have that many people needing to do dive 100 at the same time.

With everyone wearing masks it could be a bit liberating.

I recall years ago a group out of Kona, Hawaii, calling themselves Bandi -Bare Ass Naked Divers. Can't find anything about them online now.

When I used to work a scuba shack pool-side at a resort in South East Asia, giving pool try dives to topless European women in only g-strings was not uncommon. Not a bad gig. :wink:
How much does working there cost?

How much does working there cost?
I would think half or more....after the divorce.

Back
Top Bottom