Now I've lost my camera housing! WAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uncle Pug:
groan... you're having pun at my experience. :wink:

It's your punishment for being so forgetful ... so did you look deeper into the hamper for you rmagnifier? Or perhaps in the washing machine?

We missed you at "the office" today. After Rescue class was over a bunch of us went fun diving. OE2X took the more experienced divers down to Olive II's den, and I took the less experienced ones to the Honey Bear, where there was a huge octopus spread out nicely for everyone to admire. It was my 1,200th dive ... :D ... and I managed to get through the whole dive without breaking anything ... :11:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
It was my 1,200th dive ... :D ... and I managed to get through the whole dive without breaking anything ... :11:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Bob,
Congratulations on your dozen-hundredth dive!! :yelclap: Thats a lot 'o wet in a short time.

UP,

So maybe you've been sending yourself some subliminal signals in the last few weeks?! :D

I hope someone has a kind heart and returns the housing to you.....you maybe should try some sign- post ads near the point of where you misplaced the housing?

You know, one of those milk carton ads with a picture of your housing crying for home? Someone may be trying to return it to you but they don't dive...........

shep

i just find this so callous (sp?) and cold-hearted

UP loses his camera housing, and you're all making puns about UP's upsetting,
uphill battle to find his upscale housing

if i were you, UP, i'd just say "Up your uppity upstart uperculum" to them

Back
Top Bottom