Now I've lost my camera housing! WAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I originally thought this was a ploy by UP to ensure a good supply of dive buddies. You keep dropping stuff and an entourage of divers follow you around with a goody bag :wink:
Glad you found it. Now you wanna hear my wahhhh about all the gear i'm breaking?

justleesa:
what a view!
Thanks... this is the view.
sunrise or sunset?
I can't remember. :D Actually I think was close to sunset. The one yesterday was incredible and just as the red orb descended a bolt of lightening flashed down through it... according to my wife.... I didn't see it because I was looking for my camera.

Dave... its better to lose stuff than break stuff. :D Just ask NWGD.

UP,

We're glad you found it in a flash, and that it didn't develop into something worse. It's also good that is was an open and shut case where your dive buddies had a water tight alibi. I shutter to think if it had really been lost and you were haunted by it's apertureition. It gives one pause to f-stop and think about.

Now you can focus on the positive, instead of the negatives and expose your self to some Kodak moments. I am truly amazed how this subject lens itself to so many puns. Well it's time to take time to unwind

Spider banishment is the daddy's job.

"They're allowed in the house as long as they don't show themselves..." Hmmm - so an empty web is OK, but spidey making a break for it up the wall or on the ceiling calls for dismissal?

We have similiar rules here. We have one more though - I am not allowed, as spider banisher, to snicker, laugh, chuckle, ridicule, comment, evaluate, rate, judge, or tee-hee at Jaye's spider dance.

We camp, and the thickest, hairest, nastiest spider walks across the sleeping bag, she just gets a leaf and lifts it off, or simply ignores it. In the house, the smallest spider evokes the spider dance and associated schreiking (the "bat signal" to the resident spider banisher...) Go figure.

Glad your act of domestic heroism brought you back the cam housing.

---
Ken

I'm glad you found your housing UP. Sometimes you have to consider the wide angle.

I agree Netdoc. This subject allows punners to simply point-and-shoot. It is a strong contrast compared to topics which could cause pun composition talents to slide.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom