Now I've lost my camera housing! WAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uncle Pug

Swims with Orca
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
My U/W photography has come to a screeeeetching halt.

Wednesday evening I must have left my camera housing on the grass (or?) at Alki Cove 2.

After diving with NWGD, OE2X and Shane I took the camera out of its housing to better look at the pictures. I have this vague memory of setting the housing down... and grass comes into my mind.

That's the last I remember seeing it.
:17:

pentax-owp4.jpg

crap... sorry

that really sucks

i probably dropped my first Canon in the Santa Fe River while diving, never
saw it again. either that or a drunk college student stole it from our picnic table

but hey! silver lining: new camera!

Maybe you should check with NWGD, OE2X and Shane, maybe they noticed you not paying attention to your gear and kept it for you to teach you a lesson. :wink:
But seriously I hope you find it, those things ain't cheap.

I think we are starting to see a pattern here, first the magnifier, now the camera case.
Get a hold of yourself man.
Did you check with the Alki Cove 2 lost and found?
Last time I was in Cancun, riding back to the hotel on the bus, I looked in my bag and no digital camera. Started thinking they ripped me off at the dive shop, then started thinking maybe I didn't bring it this time. Whew I didn't. But your case is different, you were looking at your pictures of diving, after diving. Good luck.

dlndavid:
I think we are starting to see a pattern here, first the magnifier, now the camera case.
Get a hold of yourself man.
Did you check with the Alki Cove 2 lost and found?
I just off the phone with Alki Crab & Fish and she hasn't had anything like that turned in. I'll post a notice in the foyer next time I'm there but it could have been a roller blader, jogger, dog walker... you name it... that found it.

I gotta believe that the kind of person who would understand the housing and be able to get any use out of it would also be the kind of person who would want to return it to it's owner.

Keep passing the word.

Are we getting old? :D

I know how you feel though. I recently lost a nice shears and pouch to a lapse in situational awareness. They obviously weren't as expensive as a camera housing, but they were a sentimental gift from a younger sister.

I hope your housing is returned to you. :)

oh man, what a bummer...I know how much you enjoy taking pictures.

Remember you should have everything in 2's, so get another housing so you have a spare. Usually when you buy something new the old one shows up. Good luck!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom