Now it's time to choose a wrist computer.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You know what the answer is going to be for simple to use and non-AI.

Shearwater Peregrine.

@Tracy has it in stock.

:D
Can confirm. Just spent two weeks diving my new peregrine, very happy. Although I may have to revisit the bungee mount, maybe even (gasp) try the included strap.

You just missed the (great) deal on the Deep6....... still currently a great deal, but more than the recent sale...

Shearwater is by far the easiest computer to use and their customer support is outstanding. I got the Peregrine as a back up to my Perdix AI and it’s awesome.

I put my money where my mouth is and bought a Deep6 Excursion. $300 and more capable than the Peregrine

Yay I was just going to suggest that one!

I like Deep6 products and have a wing and two second stages. I don't have their computer but am sure it is a quality product. Computers are all that Shearwater makes and my wife and I have 2 Peregrines with a Perdix for backup. You need to decide between 2 quality products.

I have a few narrowed down that are in my price range.
I can tell the Shearwater Peregrine is very popular but more than I wanna spend.
The Deep 6 seems like the face is rather small. Almost looks to be the size of a standard watch.
I can pick up localy an Oceanic Veo 4, Scubapro Aladin 1 or Sherwood Amphos 2.0.
I'm also looking at a bargain model, the Cressi Giotto with PC Download kit for $260.

Back
Top Bottom