November Get-Together?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ew, Sat might be a no go then based upon the weather. As well, I am fighting a bit of a cold and Mark's got one. I think I will be lucky if I can make it this weekend .... So whatever you all decide to do - just let me know.

I would definitely be interested in doing something in December as well, although we are going to be busy with the holidays (after the 22nd) and now that it is snowboarding season. Hey - any of you all ski or board? Could ScubaBoard people do a get together on the slopes?!?!?! :)

Ew, Sat might be a no go then based upon the weather. As well, I am fighting a bit of a cold and Mark's got one. I think I will be lucky if I can make it this weekend .... So whatever you all decide to do - just let me know.

I would definitely be interested in doing something in December as well, although we are going to be busy with the holidays (after the 22nd) and now that it is snowboarding season. Hey - any of you all ski or board? Could ScubaBoard people do a get together on the slopes?!?!?! :)

Conditions can change really fast, so I don't want to change plans just yet, but how many were even planning to be there? It seems our get-together is going to be really small this time. :( Early-mid Dec would work for me too. I'll be busy with the holidays from the 22nd also and then a Channel Islands 3 day trip the last weekend of Dec. :D

I ski a little, but not sure if I'm going to make it to slopes this year.

Bring your gear and we'll dive Tahoe.

I had to bow out of this weekend's Saturday/Sunday dive picture, but I *am* going to be on Vision for the end-of-year Channel Islands trip!

Bring your gear and we'll dive Tahoe.

That sounds awesome......when is a good time of year? I guess I will have to endure an ill-fitting drysuit for that adventure .... but sign me up!!!

Sorry gang, I gotta pull out of this dive too because my dive instructor ask if I could help him recover something. Anyways, hope everybody have fun.

I've been out of the loop here b/c of committmemts on this end which have really not let me stop at all. How are the conditions looking now? (I really need to bookmark that webpage, don't I?!)

I've been out of the loop here b/c of committmemts on this end which have really not let me stop at all. How are the conditions looking now? (I really need to bookmark that webpage, don't I?!)

They're not looking great for the weekend. Although Sat looks better than Sun now.
SAT
NW WINDS 10 TO 15 KT WITH GUSTS TO 20 KT FURTHER SOUTH.
WIND WAVES 2 TO 4 FT. NW SWELL 9 TO 11 FT.

SUN
NW WINDS 10 TO 20 KT...INCREASING TO 15 TO 25 KT IN THE
EVENING. WIND WAVES 2 TO 6 FT. NW SWELL 10 TO 12 FT. SLIGHT
CHANCE OF RAIN.

Here you go for future reference. :D
NDBC - NWS Forecast
I look at PZZ560-565-575-151815 for Monterey.

With the conditions being questionable and my need to get so much done before our Mexico trip next Thurs, I think I may to have to bail on this weekend too. Sorry!

Happy diving!

I was thinking the same - unfortunately. I have a done of stuff to get done as "fallout" from such a busy (and tiring) week and have a bit to do for our trip next week as well. Is anyone going to be heartbroken if we don't dive as a group? Maybe reschedule for the 1st weekend in December? Or, alternatively, we could play it by ear! (ohhh my sense of anal retentivity cringes at that thought! hahahaha!)

Back
Top Bottom