November Get-Together?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And if I can get a spot on that trip at the end of December, I'll probably be in a dry suit. :) I take my rescue make up class 1 Dec, the Nitrox class that 27 and 29 Nov and then the dry suit stuff on Sunday the 2nd. :) Should be an interesting week. I think those repetitive dives clinched the dry suit choice. I dive so much, why not? :) Now I just have to decide on options for the dry suit. :)

I"ll just continue my search for the City of Rapture. Hope everybody have a good weekend and hopefully the next one works out!

And if I can get a spot on that trip at the end of December, I'll probably be in a dry suit. :) I take my rescue make up class 1 Dec, the Nitrox class that 27 and 29 Nov and then the dry suit stuff on Sunday the 2nd. :) Should be an interesting week. I think those repetitive dives clinched the dry suit choice. I dive so much, why not? :) Now I just have to decide on options for the dry suit. :)

I just got email today from Pinnacles Dive Center that they have 5 spots left on that end-of-year Channel Islands trip on Vision.

I just got email today from Pinnacles Dive Center that they have 5 spots left on that end-of-year Channel Islands trip on Vision.

I'll be on that one. :D

I'll dive this weekend and let you guys know how it was. :wink:

Hmmm, conditions are looking better and I'm having a real strong urge to blow some bubbles. I just may have to change my mind and deal with the vacation packing later. :D Do you know where you're diving Brad?

I'm having withdrawals! :11:

You know me...the tease...No idea where I'm diving. I might be helping Paul out, watching his open water class. I can't do anything in any kind of official capacity, but I'm another set of eyes. Not positive where I'm going to dive, since Chuck, my usual dive buddy, has moved back to Nebraska and Paul is teaching. I know their first dive will be not much in the way of skills, so I may just take up the rear in that case.

If I don't end up helping out, I was thinking something like McAbee, then again there is always the Breakwater wall...I haven't used my new strobe at either of those places.

Back
Top Bottom