November Get-Together?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sarita75

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My gear's barely dry from last weekend's festivities and yet I find myself curious if anyone is around during November and want to schedule a get-together. Perhaps something like a "Pre-Thanksgiving Clean-Up" dive?! I know there had been some discussion about doing more regular clean-up activity.

The weekend of November 10th and 11th works best for me ....

Anyone?

I would love to do a cleanup dive or 2 Sat and then some fun(er) dives on Sun but I don't know if I could to do the 10th and 11th. It will depend on my daughter's work schedule and/or if I can talk her into coming with me. The weekend of the 17th and 18th would be much easier for me. Would that be possible for you?

The weekend of the 17th and 18th would be much easier for me. Would that be possible for you?

That could work for me. I just didn't know if it would be more difficult for some people in light of the impending holiday ....

I'll do my best to be there whatever dates work best for everyone. :D

November will be interesting for me. Veterans day weekend I am going to the channel islands. Thanksgiving I am going to Louisiana. Those are the only weekends I'm busy. So far..

The weekend of November 10th and 11th works best for me ....

Anyone?

Awww...nobody wants to join in during my birthday....

pic00118.jpg

Oh and Veteran's day weekend is the weekend of the 10th and the 11th. 17th and 18th works better for me too. I'll go talk to Bruce about a cleanup dive.

I am fine with the weekend of the 17th-18th. Brad - if you could check with Bruce - that'd be awesome. Perhaps we could do a cleanup dive at someplace with a bit more trash. :)

Awww...nobody wants to celebrate my birthday. :(

Well, back to the usual spot....

NDVD_097.jpg

Awww, I'm sorry Roy! I'll send lots of B-day wishes your way though. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom