November Austin HH BBQ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think you'll have more fun at Stubb's...good bbq, great atmosphere, it's a fun place.

I like the Iron Works too.

If the group is small, and all you're lookin' for is good food Jim Bob's at 71 and Bee Caves Rd. is hands down the best bbq in Austin (IMHO). They serve peach cobbler like grandma used to make too.

Avoid the chains and the Salt Lick on 360 (unless you like to eat your bbq with a suit and tie). :wink:

c-monkey: They actually have a "new" courtesy car at Llano now. You can actually roll the windows down and your arm hair doesn't get stuck on the duct tape holding the driver's side door together! They did get rid of the dinosaur though. :(

I vote Coopers, if not that then Salt Lick original.

What happened to the January HH poll?

I wanted to see which BBQ place is winning the poll!

chrispete:
c-monkey: They actually have a "new" courtesy car at Llano now. You can actually roll the windows down and your arm hair doesn't get stuck on the duct tape holding the driver's side door together! They did get rid of the dinosaur though. :(

I vote Coopers, if not that then Salt Lick original.

Oh very cool! As soon as my husband gets his new plane put together (brother crashed the last one) we'll have to take a flight for Coopers! Thanks for letting me know! :D

c-monkey:
Oh very cool! As soon as my husband gets his new plane put together (brother crashed the last one) we'll have to take a flight for Coopers! Thanks for letting me know! :D

In case the plane isn't ready in time, there is also a new vehicle known as a car that would probably get you to the happy hour also!

:wink:

Hope to see you there!

I'll have to get my jetpack readied and fly on out there, but I hope your plane misses me on the way. I would take the chopper, but I think the Jesus bolt is stripped, and it might be in need of a new HD radio deck.

What is this car thing you speak of...? You mean those slow outdated modes of transportation that have a bad habit of getting stuck behind larger slower vehicles and take 3x as long to reach a destination...? No thanks!!! :mooner:

Hemlon:
What happened to the January HH poll?

I wanted to see which BBQ place is winning the poll!

Well, I voted for Green Mesquite, only because I like to try new places. However, it looks like County Line is winning which is also good. Love them brontosauras ribs!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom