November Austin HH BBQ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan:
HH = Happy Hour

That makes sense. For some reason "Huge Honkey" popped into my mind. :)

So what is the consensus? While I like the bbq best at some of the distant locales mentioned, I think is best to keep HH a little more central. So far I am still with Ruby's out of choices discussed so far, location is central, and though I have not been there myself I have heard good things about it and is nice to go someplace new.

Hello Swamp Divers, Was there a final decision on where you are going to meet tonight? Karen

Sorry Karen, guess I kinda dropped the ball this month. I make a motion that we have the next one in January-after the holidays. BBQ anyone?

Dang, what happened, I woulda swore we had a week before SSAS...

So then, we want to make january 13th 2007 the next official SSAS so that it is one less thing to try to schedule in during holidays?

PLus gives us longer to 'discuss' bbq options....

I may call a post thanksgiving/pre christmas holiday dive followed by get together to replace the missed november and cancelled dec. HH's. Depends on holiday scheduling and where new job has me.

Get to go to Farmers Branch next week for work up in big D. Best thing about that is will be just a few miles from scubatoys so get to go visit after work and try on wetsuits. Hopefully will come back with new w/s, prompting need to go diving to try it out and adjust weighting. (or excuse to go diving, depending on your particular perspective)

No apology needed, Shaggie. BBQ sounds fine with me; I'll look forward to meeting everyone in January.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom