November Austin HH BBQ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I cant believe you guys are even putting County Line on the map! Pok-E-Jo's OMG NO!

Llano is NOT Austin but Coopers is right up there with Black's.

SaltLick takes the cake...However I used to boycott Rudy's cause they gave the impression they were trying to hard and it was a turn-off for me.

I hate to say it buttttttttttttttt their moist B-B-Q Rocks!

In Driftwood South of Dripping Springs on F.M. 1826

All the barbecue I've ever had at County Line was really good. One time, I ate ribs there that I swear must have come off a mastadon -- they were HUGE!!! :11:

Here's an idea, if you don't mind a bit of travelling -- how about The Smokehouse in New Braunfels? You CAN'T go wrong there. Granted, it is a bit of a drive, but I think it would be well worth it on a Saturday.

If we hold it in NB maybe some of the folk to the east in Huston might want to join us, after a dip in the Comal.

shaggie:
If we hold it in NB maybe some of the folk to the east in Houston might want to join us, after a dip in the Comal.

That just happens to be another reason why I suggested it... :wink:

yeah, 2nd saturday, for november that will be the 11th. I am up for some good bbq anywhere, but think that some of the distant places may end up keeping some from coming. I think we should settle for 'best bbq in near austin area'. I'd vote for Ruby's downtown myself,out of the choices that seem popular so far.

What is HH???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom