November 12, 2005 - 2nd PPD DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Halthron:
It was great meeting everyone (can finally put faces to names) and I was glad to see that it was as fun-loving a bunch in person as ya'll are here. Here's looking forward to more dives in the future.

it was nice diving with you too! anyway like i mentioned, feel free to join us on our future dives. i have a group that goes to anilao almost every other week.

As what Halthron have said...it was nice meeting you all. i had a great time with our group kse ang daming kung pix na nakuha and ang ganda ng frogfish sa kirby's. :yl2jump: hopefully, i could regularly dive with the PPD group.

i already posted some of the group pix that was taken this afternoon. i'll just create another thread for other pix during the dive, next time...coz im sleepy na. :yawn:

you're welcome to drop by anytime shugar (sorry ha m not familiar yet of your real identity :wink:
Thanks to Pao and Jon, they bring good feng shui to the shop and not to forget c Koya Caloy po :)

Ellen, thanks for letting me rent the BP/W! I'm sold on it!

Since the force fins were not used by my friend, I jumped at the opportunity to try them for one dive. They were awesome! It needed a certain adjustment of my flutter kick to be more efficient. My whip kick wasn't as effective though - but the way the fins made my flutter kick efficient made up for it!

As for the mask...forget about it!

@ Halthron: great meeting you too! But you never did tell your story on your username. Boo. Thanks for reposing for me and my bunch in the DOR II group shot!

Great meeting everyone I didn't meet already!

Ellen Chua:
you're welcome to drop by anytime shugar (sorry ha m not familiar yet of your real identity :wink:
Thanks to Pao and Jon, they bring good feng shui to the shop and not to forget c Koya Caloy po :)

wahahahahaha koya na din si ellen! :lol:

@ellen: mas buang samin yan si jag (shugar) hehehehehe

btw, regrets to Iris and Giovanni. You guys were missed. I pray for your family member's speedy recovery.

I just found out I don't have to pay tuition till next year and still get fined only P50, so if you wanna go diving this coming or next sat...

chip104:
Ellen, thanks for letting me rent the BP/W! I'm sold on it!

ironic isn't it. You're buying your BP/W from someone else :11:

hehehhehehhehehhehe

HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!! :06:

:D

tsk tsk tsk hehehhehehe bwahahahahha can't stop teasing .........

Halthron:
It was great meeting everyone (can finally put faces to names) and I was glad to see that it was as fun-loving a bunch in person as ya'll are here. Here's looking forward to more dives in the future.

ECHENG !!!!! BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

you got to have a tagalog translator beside you when you log on here !!!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom