November 12, 2005 - 2nd PPD DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chip104:
So then Halthron has a choice: spoon's group or mine and ish's group.

You're more than welcome to join our boat Halthron, but I'll warn you - this is Van's first fun dive since her OW checkout.
I don't have a preference, whichever works out better for everyone.

Gosh, where have all the PPDers gone?

ohhhhhhh, i think they are TRYING to sleep for the 4am

OH I FORGOT GUYS PLEASE TXT KOYA CALOY at 3:45AM if we be late it would be that he did not wake up early as we are going to meet with him at shell magallanes. But he is not joining PPD dives.... what a Hi-jacker of schedule

EDITED : LATEST NEWS - got a txt message from koya caloy, wake him up at 3:30am daw

NEWS FLASH

At around 10:35 pm got a txt message from Giovanni (mdwestdiver) his mom was rushed to the hospital.

He may not be able to join us for DOR 2

gosh first time to check the boards since yesterday, 5 pages later wow! you guys have been busy busy

paolov:
Gosh, where have all the PPDers gone?

ohhhhhhh, i think they are TRYING to sleep for the 4am

OH I FORGOT GUYS PLEASE TXT KOYA CALOY at 3:45AM if we be late it would be that he did not wake up early as we are going to meet with him at shell magallanes. But he is not joining PPD dives.... what a Hi-jacker of schedule

EDITED : LATEST NEWS - got a txt message from koya caloy, wake him up at 3:30am daw

patay looks like im gna get like 2 -3hrs as usual

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom