November 12, 2005 - 2nd PPD DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon:
gosh first time to check the boards since yesterday, 5 pages later wow! you guys have been busy busy
i noticed nga that there were NO posts from you today (and that's saying a whole lot)... busy i supposed...

ya you missed a whole lot... grabe, no one was working today... just posting and posting and posting and posting and... wait... makatulog na nga

Jag

hayyyy... at last. I'm in :) (for those who know me)

well i guess no one's awake now :( anyway, hope you guys have FUN... FUN... FUN... :)

Ellen Chua:
hayyyy... at last. I'm in :) (for those who know me)
hi ellen! welcome to the board!

personally i've heard so much about you and your shop (though i haven't had a chance to pass by... don't frequent the are sayang)

even gordon says you're good people so i really want to pass by and look around and get to meet you :biggrin:

mukang ginagawa ka nang tambayan nina jon and pao... paalisin mo, masasamang ispiritu mga yan... malas sa negosyo...

Jag

It was great meeting everyone (can finally put faces to names) and I was glad to see that it was as fun-loving a bunch in person as ya'll are here. Here's looking forward to more dives in the future.

shugar:
i noticed nga that there were NO posts from you today (and that's saying a whole lot)... busy i supposed...

ya you missed a whole lot... grabe, no one was working today... just posting and posting and posting and posting and... wait... makatulog na nga

Jag

i have an exhibit in world tarde center. its for Philconstruct. the annual construction trade fair. i have a booth and im there from 11-7 so no time to post hehe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom