November 12, 2005 - 2nd PPD DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be there on the 12th, daytrip only. Can do 3 dives, I'm open to everything else. Will need tanks for the dives, I have everything else. Looking forward to meeting you guys. Currently in baguio and I love the weather, I may not come down the mountains, mainit in manila :D .

Giovanni (aka midwestdvr)

Clgsamson - Nov. 11-12 (late check-in)
Mrs. Clgsamson - Nov. 11-12 (late check-in)
Spoon - Nov. 12
Mrs. Spoon - Nov. 12
Paolov - Nov. 12
Paolov guest 1 - Nov. 12
Paolov guest 2 - Nov. 12
Iris_Ice - Nov. 12
Chip - Nov. 12
Halthron - Nov. 12
Ish_baby - Nov. 12
Vanessa Vargas - Nov. 12
Kathy Gavile - Nov. 12
Diana Ranoa - Nov. 12

Updated as Oct. 17. Again guys this is a list of confirmed attendance. We will not be charging a DM fee for this Dive-O-Rama. However guys please take note that the DM fee is being waive just for this DOR because it is a fellowship activity :)

midwestdvr:
Currently in baguio and I love the weather, I may not come down the mountains, mainit in manila :D .

WARNING: not intended to scare tourists:

i hope you take meninggococcima Vaccines while you are there in baguio.

Axua:
Clgsamson - Nov. 11-12 (late check-in)
Mrs. Clgsamson - Nov. 11-12 (late check-in)
Spoon - Nov. 12
Mrs. Spoon - Nov. 12
Paolov - Nov. 12
Paolov guest 1 - Nov. 12
Paolov guest 2 - Nov. 12
Iris_Ice - Nov. 12
Chip - Nov. 12
Halthron - Nov. 12
Ish_baby - Nov. 12
Vanessa Vargas - Nov. 12
Kathy Gavile - Nov. 12
Diana Ranoa - Nov. 12

Updated as Oct. 17. Again guys this is a list of confirmed attendance. We will not be charging a DM fee for this Dive-O-Rama. However guys please take note that the DM fee is being waive just for this DOR because it is a fellowship activity :)

Please include me - day trip on Nov. 12. Thanks.:)

midwestdvr:
I'll be there on the 12th, daytrip only. Can do 3 dives, I'm open to everything else. Will need tanks for the dives, I have everything else. Looking forward to meeting you guys. Currently in baguio and I love the weather, I may not come down the mountains, mainit in manila :D .

Hey Gio, you're still on for Panglao on the 26th-30th? I'll be there on the 28th-1st Nov.

clgsamson:
Hey Gio, you're still on for Panglao on the 26th-30th? I'll be there on the 28th-1st Nov.

Yes. Called the resort and just waiting for them to e-mail me a quote. I'm now trying to arrange the flight. Will have to be PAL as I think I'll need that baggage allowance :D .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom