November 12, 2005 - 2nd PPD DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Clgsamson - Nov. 11-12 (late check-in)
Mrs. Clgsamson - Nov. 11-12 (late check-in)
Spoon - Nov. 12
Mrs. Spoon - Nov. 12
Paolov - Nov. 12
Paolov guest 1 - Nov. 12
Paolov guest 2 - Nov. 12
Iris_Ice - Nov. 12
Chip - Nov. 12
Halthron - Nov. 12
Ish_baby - Nov. 12

Axua:
Clgsamson - Nov. 11-12 (late check-in)
Mrs. Clgsamson - Nov. 11-12 (late check-in)
Spoon - Nov. 12
Mrs. Spoon - Nov. 12
Paolov - Nov. 12
Paolov guest 1 - Nov. 12
Paolov guest 2 - Nov. 12
Iris_Ice - Nov. 12
Chip - Nov. 12
Halthron - Nov. 12
Ish_baby - Nov. 12

i was expecting the 2nd dor to have more participants........... hopefully more will join:)

i'd like to suggest something for the DOR3... you guys want to help build artificial reefs in calatagan? we can do this january.

it's not a "fun dive" per se although you can tour the reef naman... it's also a great way to give back a little to mom nature for the goodies...

maganda pa yung deal...

Jag

ang layo natin kay jonix on the 29th! hahahahahaha but if you're staying till the 31st (w/c your current booking is for) then let's do a fun dive together, might even be able to coordinate with jon to meet up somewhere where it's wet...

Jag

w/c is why i'm proposing the "work dive"... the labors will keep you from getting cold underwater... i did this in january too a couple of years ago... water was ok... the whole experience was amazingly fun!

perfect pa for post-holidays diving because food/dive/accomods are free (you can be bankrupt after the whole ninong/ninang thing and still dive)... we just have to bring ourselves there and help build the reef (any amount of help will do)... wala lang silang gear rentals or such, just tanks and weights so KKG (kanya-kanyang gear)

ano type niyo?

Jag

Tentative attendance (depende pa sa kalalabasan ng course results)

Moonlighting + dyowa
Arrival - Nov 11 (night)
Fan Room
Gears - currently we only have fins and mask, everything else, to be rented, update na lang kung may madadagdag na gear before DOR.

Any other info I need to tell?

Sir Jai, given the situations mentioned above, how much do we need to prepare per person? Paki PM naman po ng details. Also, it might help to know that we're backpack travellers and divers (meron bang ganun? nyahahaha) for now.

shugar:
w/c is why i'm proposing the "work dive"... the labors will keep you from getting cold underwater... i did this in january too a couple of years ago... water was ok... the whole experience was amazingly fun!

perfect pa for post-holidays diving because food/dive/accomods are free (you can be bankrupt after the whole ninong/ninang thing and still dive)... we just have to bring ourselves there and help build the reef (any amount of help will do)... wala lang silang gear rentals or such, just tanks and weights so KKG (kanya-kanyang gear)

ano type niyo?

Jag

If it's in January, count me in, depends on the dates of course. Sama mo na libreng transpo..lol. Para hindi na ako maghanap ng driver. My little brother shot a movie in Calatagan years ago, we stayed at Residence Inn, daming ahas sa tubig.

Highlight of the trip? Sharing a cabana with Angel Aquino...hahaha.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom