November 12, 2005 - 2nd PPD DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok guys just to remind you again of the PROJECTED cost of the DOR 2 at Aquaventure.

Diving Expense
Boat - P1500 (fee divided among number of divers on boat, max of 6 divers per boat with max of 2 tanks each)
Tank - P110 per tank
Resort Fee - P400 (consumable on food, drinks and tanks)
Divers Pass P100 per day
Accomodations
Overnight Package
Single - P2100 includes 3 consecutive meals
Twin Sharing - P1550 per person includes 3 consecutive meals
Overnight Room Rate (no meals included)
Single - P1550
Twin Sharing - P750 per person

Room for Day trips - P1550 per room

Notes:
1. All package and room rates are non-ac rooms. AC is additional P600 per night or per day for day trip.
2. Late check-in on the night prior to an overnight is P350 additional including light breakfast. Late check-in is arriving after 6 PM. Late check-in on friday night and checking-out on saturday will be charge as an overnight.

Axua:
Resort Fee - P400 (consumable on food, drinks and tanks)
Divers Pass P100 per day

Room for day trip - P750 per person no meals

Room for day trip - P750 per person

am confused ......

Clgsamson - Nov. 11-12 (late check-in)
Mrs. Clgsamson - Nov. 11-12 (late check-in)
Spoon - Nov. 12
Mrs. Spoon - Nov. 12
Paolov - Nov. 12
Paolov guest 1 - Nov. 12
Paolov guest 2 - Nov. 12
Iris_Ice - Nov. 12
Chip - Nov. 12
Halthron - Nov. 12
Ish_baby - Nov. 12
Vanessa Vargas - Nov. 12
Kathy Gavile - Nov. 12
Diana Ranoa - Nov. 12
Matthew - Nov. 12
Midwestdvr - Nov. 12

Updated on: October 17, 2005 2:30 pm

paolov:
am confused ......

ok. clarified it with the resort. The resort charges P1550 for a room that day trippers will use for the entire day. The P1550 may be divided among the number of people who actually use the room.

Example:
On Nov. 12 Juan Tamad and 4 lovely gals went to Aquaventure for a day trip. Juan Tamad being the gentleman he is, decides to get a room for his 4 lovely gals, so they will have a place to wash up, take a nap and play monopoly on privately. When they leave Aquaventure on the afternoon of Nov. 12, Juan Tamad will pay P1,550 for the room OR he may request that the P1550 be split among the 5 of them for P310 each. :)

Sorry for the wrong quote and confusion, please do post for questions and clarifications! Cheers!

Axua:
ok. clarified it with the resort. The resort charges P1550 for a room that day trippers will use for the entire day. The P1550 may be divided among the number of people who actually use the room.

Sorry for the wrong quote and confusion, please do post for questions and clarifications! Cheers!

so better put it under my account to make it simpler. and i'll just collect from them.

VoloaP , ikaw na magcollect. you be the collecting agent.

Aircon room yan , right?

thanks,

paolov:
so better put it under my account to make it simpler. and i'll just collect from them.

VoloaP , ikaw na magcollect. you be the collecting agent.

Aircon room yan , right?

thanks,

I seem to have missed a few details there. edited it again. sorry about that paolov. the P1550 is not an airconditioned room add P600 for airconditioning.

Axua:
I seem to have missed a few details there. edited it again. sorry about that paolov. the P1550 is not an airconditioned room add P600 for airconditioning.

hmmmmm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom