Nov 3 or 4 or Oct 27 or 28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If my training and experience has taught me anything, It's taught me that with the forecasted weather looking like it does, we should cancel. However, being the "wet blanket" who canceled on the last trip and still hasn't lived it down :shakehead:, I'll let someone else come pull the plug on this one.

Your instincts and training serve you well my friend. Unless the forecast changes dramatically, I think we should call the dive and plan for another day. . :palmtree: Bob

Any word from Capt. Ty? I'd like to know tonight as I have to procure tanks and nitrox fills tomorrow Friday.

Cheers.

-J.-

JB - See my post above....

If anyone doesn't have access to the site tomorrow - call me around noon and I'll let you know.

Thanks,
Ty

Any word from Capt. Ty? I'd like to know tonight as I have to procure tanks and nitrox fills tomorrow Friday.

Cheers.

-J.-

You can always get 3 tanks of whatever mix you want and join us up at Ginnie Saturday if the Pride trip gets called.

SATURDAY
NORTHEAST WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET.
CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND A SLIGHT CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS

Ok- we're officially cancelled now. Let me know if you want to try another date.

Thanks,
Ty

Ok- we're officially cancelled now. Let me know if you want to try another date.
Ty

Thanks for the update Capt. What's your next available date for a Pride trip?

Cheers.

-J.-

As of right now, 12/01 is good for me... Thanks Ty

The next open date is 12-1.
Thanks,
Ty

I'm in for this date...the water should be nice and toasty...who's bringing the hot chocolate :coffee:

Cheers.

-J.-

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom